About Me

My photo
I am currently studying Bachelor of Learning Management (Secondary / VET). My employment history includes, trainer and training coordinator for business, retail, hospitality, literacy and numeracy courses. I enjoy teaching and have decided to take the next step. On a personal note, my husband and 2 children are the reason why I strive to be the best I can be. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

CQU E-Learning Plan

Picture created at http://bubbl.us/

E-Learning has many tasks designed to help participants be IT savvy, and ready for the classroom (CQUniversity, 2010)
Personal benefits of completing My E-Learning Overview
The benefit of drafting the E-Learning Overview for me is seeing that yes the learning curve is steep at the start with lots of tasks, but that it tapers off towards assignments. It will help me to keep on track and organize my studies to cover everything that I want / need to gain from this course. As there are a few things that I did not get finished during the first week it is also a good checklist for review.

Reference List

CQUniversity. (2010). Moodle: FAHE11001_2103. Retrieved 8 November, 2010, from http://moodle.cqu.edu.au/course/view.php?id=4034

Bubble.us. (2010). Bubble.us - free web application for brainstorming online. Retrieved 8 November, 2010, from http://bubbl.us/edit.php


2 comments:

  1. That is huge Tanya. And for me, with my global learning style, gives me insight into the journey, and allows me to make links and plans. Now, I wonder, could you add to your post what you believe the learning benefit (if any) there was for you in drafting this concept map?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments, the concept map definitely gives a great visual of what we will be covering. I have added the separate post for SWOT analysis for concept maps.

    ReplyDelete